Saturday, March 15, 2008

TT action

I was no champion on the TT bike yesterday. It was a very windy day, with a major cross winds. I rode a deep dish front 90mm wheel and a disc in the rear(thanks Brandon for lettingme use those wheels). whichh blew me all over the road. It was a challenge within the race to keep the bike up right. The winner was Richard Feldman aka masters World champion TTer. He put a bit of a clinic on yesterday being the first rider off. Bob's took notes and got 6 guys in the top 10. Calvin Allan took the best notes getting the 2nd place spot. We also got 3rd Matt, 4th Mayfield, 6th Rose, 7th ME, and 8th Rumps. Full results This team has a little leverage in the Jason Broome spring series now. Their are 4 road races left in the series that we can open our lead on the competition. For me I'm look really looking forward to Tour of Walla Walla and the Gila. These two stage race I would like to be well rested and flying, aka get some good results.

Well tomorrow is the Jason Broome TT! I have been selected at the last minute to be apart of the Boise Spring series. I guess my form has came around in the past 3 days to get me on the roster!! Well with me not being the Man, on the TT bike and looking for bigger things during this season. I'm going to be putting in some time on the D loop today with Ireland Native, Poky rock star Rob Mcgovern and the Beast Eric Rumps. I'm might even get out later and grab a beer with Rob for a little pre Irish bash!!! Other than my riding plans I have started working at Bob's doing a little Bike selling, building, and of course talking about bike racing! It's a million times better for my back vs the stump removal. I hadn't seen my arms that ripped in a very long time, scary power that's hidden in those little things! Looking forward to Spring Break too, I wont have to make that 3 mile ride to school on the del sol(aka my cruiser). Oh yeah I am making the old MOTObecane into a single speed, not a fixxy because that's not how I peddle. It's going to be a 53x15 only rear break. It's going to have the old Spinergy deep dish wheels on it too, it's going to look super fly!!

No comments: