Sunday, March 30, 2008

Team Bob's Update

slammer 1 through 4

1ROSE
These two in a break from the gun
2MATT

3ME
Attacking Richard
4Calvin

Full result

So with less than 10 miles to go, Tad(aka George) attacked and the field stuck to him like a sticky green buger. I had some mucinex in my pocket which broke up the mucus. I was on the solo rampage. I was hurting big time getting rid of the fresh legs! But Richard Feldman (aka WORLD CHAMPION) went to the front to bring me back! I was then met by another one of my teammates Calvin. We started swapping pulls but WC still chasing us and only 2 people left on his wheel. The WC caught Calvin and me, but Slack was one of the two on the WC wheel. 3 bob's/wc/ and a Cal Giant rider. Slack attacked then brought back then Clavin attacked and was brought back. I was just sitting in saving my legs for the sprint. Slack then took a hard pull at the front so we would not get caught from behind. Then the WC stood up and accelerated but not hard enough. With 200 Meters to go it was my time. I attacked and stuck it in the gutter not allowing any draft in the cross wind. I got 3rd and Calvin got 4th. Slack got 7th. Thanks to Slack good work today, you road well and took a GREAT PULL in that last mile.

1 comment:

kai said...

My question for you is, how can you get yourself to hold back the whole race when everyone is not doing anything but not letting anything go either? (typical 4/5 stuff from what I hear) Is this an instance when you get some guys together and go on a break? If that is the case how do you get away from a team that is marking your everymove? The guys on the team are coming along but it may be a few races before we get things together so I am kind of on my own until then.