Sunday, March 02, 2008

Pie Please

Today the Boise Bob's gents a couple Bob's ladies and a couple of randoms did an Emmit Horseshoe Bend loop. I was looking forward to doing a little battleing with j-rose on the big climb out of Horseshoe Bend back to the treasure valley. What I was not expecting was eating a big piece of
I did not take a pull and ridden off of Sam J's wheel. He's riding really well right now, he got 3rd and Valley of The Sun two weeks ago in the Pro cat 1 field. Pie sounds good, but I would rather be the server at this humble pie joint, but today I was eating the pie. Some time you serve the pie and sometimes you eat it. Other than getting housed by Sam the ride went really well, and got some quality time out on the road.
This is the power file when I got dropped OUCH!!!

No comments: