Friday, March 28, 2008

Slammer 08



Well slammer is two days away and it's been a few weeks sense the team has done a road race. I can't wait to go out spin circles out in the waist lands of Boise. The slammer course is pretty flat two little rollers, on a rectangle course. It has been 3 years sense I last did the slammer Race. Wow how time flies! I was a cat 3 when i last did it but they had the 3's racing with the 1/2's then!! The weather really has been crap for my spring break. I have not been able to show the legs for a full ride in about 3 weeks now! I will have an awesome knee warmer tan line and a tan face but everything else is WHITE. This is the only time that white is not tight, it's like white can be used as a light. I can only hope that it is windy out on the slammer course for the race. If it is I'm sure I will be spending a lot time with my nose in the wind trying to shatter the field.

No comments: