Saturday, March 08, 2008

Game Day!!!

Bob's got a win with Sprinter Rob C. today. That's it for now need sleep!!!

All right here we go, it's the debut Team Bobs-Bicycles.com. Well the debut in force with lots of cards to play!!! I'm so fired up right now. It's a good thing when you are dreaming about the Tour de France all night long usually I don't remember my dreams but it was bike racing central in my head last night. We got into Olympia last night around 1030, what a long car ride. Long road trips like that are good for saving energy the day before have a race because there is nothing to do other than tease Slack(all in good fun). I hear the weather is Suppose to Rain hard today. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping the weather is going to be good. We don't talk about the good things because that can tail wind into head wind and good weather into bad weather. As of now I have turned off the tour vision and have started the thoughts of how I'm going to get my first cup coffee!! Well I will update tonight after the we drive back to Portland!

No comments: