Sunday, March 23, 2008

GET OFF YOUR BIKE

So yesterday my dad came into town and we did a little epic ride!! We road out hill road to the Veteran's cemetery. We then cruised out passed the Idaho Velodrome and Cycling Park (IVCP). It is really taking shape out there and looking great. Then we went through Eagle because we decided to ride the green way back to Boise. Well with all the Water Problems that Eagle has got going on, they have not yet connected the Greenway to Garden City. Yet I wound understand why they haven't, because the wealthy in Garden City SUCK. They have a great Cyclo Cross course along the River they don't have barriers because of walkers. Yet they have all of these signs reminding you to dismount and then get back on, and if the signs are not enough


You will also get some people holding out there arms on the trail like a barrier. It's great training for cyclo-cross, well it at least mimics dismounting and getting back on the bike. What a stupid controversy, I thought the path was made for Walking, Roller-blading, Running, Skipping, Oh Yeah Cycling TOO!! What a Joke!! I gave my Dad my Skin Suit from last year which was huge on me yet fit's him perfectly!! He gains 4 miles an hour when he wears it, so be careful when he is wearing the skin suit. You are at a disadvantage when he is wearing it! I glad that my dad can go out and ride with me, no better way to spend time!! I love my Dad, he is the man.

No comments: