Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Race Weekend 1


Well it started off with a 9hr drive, which wasn't that bad. Then we stayed at Brad's house who wasn't there. In the morning there was a Red Flicker in the house! WTF bird crap everywhere!! well we got it out but almost lost my life. Race one went well Rob Campbell Won!!!I thought J-rose was going to win it but we caught him with 1k to go. Good work ROSE!!! My legs felt like flat, really didn't have a whole lot of spunk to them!! Last week I was really nursing a strained hammy which didn't allow my to do much training

Banana Belt my legs felt a little better still lacking some power!! But the team race like studs making it into almost every move! Rob got 2nd in this sprint which is pretty dam close as you can see! Well there is a TT this weekend which means I have to recable my bike again uhg oh well. OFF to school!!!

No comments: