Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Idahoans are coming MaMa

Alright the season is about to begin, less than 48 hours and the first one will actually be over with. I can't wait to go out there and see what I have gained over the winter months of training. The Boise crew is leaving tomorrow towards Olympia and racing at Mason Lake #2 72 mile race. The Mason Lake #1 was last Saturday. I have been riding well, so this will be the true test for the legs. I'm looking forward to also having 7guys all wearing Bob's jersey's at this race. This squad has some real horse power this year, OH IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!! After the race in Olympia we are heading to Portland. This will be the first time I have ever been to either one of these places so it's going to be a Rad trip just because of that + I get to race my bike= Great times. The Portland race is the Banana Belt#2 77 miles. It's nice that we are going to the 2nd of both races because some teams will want to only contest for the series so the Bob's will be super aggressive and get something to go up the road. OH BOY IT'S HERE BIKE RACING SEASON!!! Wish me luck and the team, hopefully we can get 2 wins and come home satisfied, because we only race to Win.


Oh the weather is going to suck for both days Rain Rain Rain!!! I'm not bring my plate for Pie this week, only my can of whoop ass to hand out to some folks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh yes indeed my friend.