Wednesday, July 05, 2006

NO NAT'S FOR ME




I will be going to the huge hill climb up the Targhee summer and winter resort. NOT WHAT I HAD IN MIND FOLKS

News Flash not going to Targhee anymore.
On my way to work today I was riding the Krieg cruiser and had an unfortunate crash and spilt my cup of coffee. I got my toes in the spokes and cut them up a little(don't wear flip-flops and ride). My left elbow is a little scraped up. Most of all I'm so bummed out about nationals that riding my bike seems like a chore not what I want to do. I'm going to but some big miles in this weekend and try to get pumped up.

1 comment:

Justin Rose said...

dude... that doesn't look like your butt. not that i've seen it too many times... but i've ridden behind it enough to have a pretty good idea.

dz nuts.