Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Getting back into the Flow

It's been two weeks sense my last real suffer fest on the bike, and I need to ramp up for the big Twilight Crit in Boise, ID this weekend. Tonight is going to be the third ICE crit of the season and I need to ride well tonight to get my mind in the right direction(Big Head Syndrome). I will need this to show up with the confidence for the fast 90 min crit that has bunch of REAL DEAL PRO’S(Toyota United, Jittery Joes, Successfull Living, Kodak/Seira Nevada and so on). Justin Rose and myself are going to try to go one two again, but they will be looking for it this time. It’s hot and it’s going to be hard. I am down by one point from the overall and I think I will be wearing the Robs Leaders Jersey next week. I’m going to be flying next week after Twilight. My legs should be Ready.

Also my older sister is flying in for the weekend, so excited to see her again. I also have the Newly weds( Sid and Jess, they got married in Boise last weekend, I was there so that why no bike racing. I did have a good week of drinking and a great time in Boise) coming. Plus I got a few girls that I know that live in Boise that will be cheering me on. So I will have a stacked fan club. Get back with you guys tomorrow and tell you how it all went down tonight. ) Plus the rest of the poky racers that have raced in other categories and my Parents.

No comments: