Thursday, July 27, 2006

Education What??


I know I know, well acutely I don't know that's why I'm checking out Mesa State College. I would be on the Cycling team. I would be looking at getting a degree in Nursing or a Rad tech. I did a ride yesterday, that climbed up on to mesa and down the monument. It was a great climb that had some real steep pitches and a lot of flat sections too. The decent was fast and I flatted and almost killed myself going around a corner on a wishy washy front tire. But I did keep it up right and took the rest of the decent at a normal speed. I like the campus it's small but that's fine with me. The town kind of reminds me of the p-town. Juntction has a lot more restaurants and it just seems like a great place to get and education. The ladies that I have seen in Junction are pretty hot. So that's good enough for me!!!

Today I went on the fruit loop ride. We went out through all of the fruit orchards and down trough the vinards. It was a great ride one I will be doing alot of. I also tried to get some"must be 21 girl fruit loops"(i have never seen this eating style, for fruit loops that is). I found that pic while looking for the fruit loop box.

No comments: