Friday, February 08, 2008

OUTSIDE RIDING

Well today was the first time in a few weeks that the road bike has actually made it out on the road!!! It was great, we got 2:30 and it was great!!! I got out with J-rose and Brandon. It was the 2nd shortest ride of the week, but light dictated that one, I wanted more!!! I have been logging some big rides on the trainer and I'm feeling good now on the bike!!! I plan on doing a limited gear( 39x15) bike race next weekend. I will be getting my spin on 30 miles but plan on riding to race and riding a few more hours after the race too. School, well its school. The Team Bobs-Bicycles.com Camp is coming up in two weeks I can't wait!! We will be doing some testing and some team building and some bike riding too. The real race season is exactly one month away from today, which is good and bad. Bad is it's a full month away but the good is I can work on a few things that I'm lacking right now, so that makes it OK. I have got the TT bike up and running now too I will start riding that at least twice a week now, and try to get my body use to that position!! Hey if you see Spring tell it Boise is looking for it!!!

1 comment:

Matt Weyen said...

reach is slightly too far, cutting off air. You can afford to bring the shoulders up just a little by bringing back the bars. Best if done with a shorter stem on this one, maybe one or two cm. Also, drop your head and look up further in your eye sockets.