Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Back To Work

Well with training camp over with, it's back to work! I have been riding my TT bike a little trying to get my neck in shape!! I'm actually getting a fit on the TT bike tomorrow(2/27) by the gents at Physio Therapy Performance Lab! They are going to get me to maximize my power in the aero position with the lowest frontal drag possible. They also did my lactate test last week, to record my improvement over the past few months. The lactate test is great for setting up your zones to train in. The test consists of starting out at 100 watts then they increase the wattage every three minutes tell you can't peddle anymore, its short and sweet. The Physio Therapy Performance lab has been taking care of us like we are Pro's. It has been great being around in Boise this year versus the Colorado collegiate racing. If you want to ride like Team Bob's, have the PTPL help you out. My motivation is at all time high right now on the bike. Keep it going for the new team website, thanks Mayfield!!!

No comments: