Saturday, February 16, 2008

39x15

Well today is going to be the spin fest and maybe a little mashing!!! I can't wait!! I was not sure if I was going to race because Yesterday my stomach was flipping me off all day long!! This morning the Stomach and Legs feel good!!! So I hope to see a huge group out there today!!!

Results later?!?!

OH and tour of California starts tomorrow, Does anyone have a cycling.tv account???



Way to start the 08 Season with a 1 2 punch from Bob's!!! I felt really good on the bike today!!
It was a lot harder race than I thought it would be. Rose's cadence was for the entire race was 109 avg. I got off the front for almost a full lap, but the numbers were against me! Rose was the man and didn't do any work and had the Team Georges bring me and there own teammate back!! Rose attacked up the final climb and made it into a group of 4 of us. Rose on the front and me sitting on the back! Nobody wanted to start the Sprint, and Rose took his .2 K(17sec)jump, which started the sprint, I got out of the saddle and started passing peeps, then my legs were spinning so fast that I had to sit down and finish my high cadence sprint in the saddle. I got a win and Justin held on for 2nd. AKA the 1 2 punch. It was good time all around, we got to race and ride from our house.

End of First Lap (me off the front)
Rose in Middle of whats left of the pack!!!

No comments: