Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dump Loops

Well this weekend the weather was dreamy in Boise!!! I got over 10hrs of riding the past two days. I did three dump loops yesterday then went out towards the dam on a solo rampage. The first lap I saw mostly runners and 1 cyclist. Then the next two laps the cyclist came out in full force they were everywhere! Today I got out and started doing dump loops counter clockwise and then Rose met up with on my 3rd one and we road a full lap. We met up with George and James aka Tad and Calvin. The big group rode a lap together and J-rose and Calvin went home. Tad and myself did one more lap together #5 for me on the day. It was great finally getting out on the bike 3 days in a row. Tomorrow a day off

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See here

Unknown said...

sorry i didn't call you...how is the sprinting coming?