Saturday, February 23, 2008

Camp 08

Well we are having our double secret hidden Mini Camp in Boise this weekend!!! All other teams are soft, they are go to the warm weather for camp!! We are going to have below 50 degree weather and maybe rain both days!! This will make us all feel like we are Belgians. I hear those Belgians don't suck at riding bikes either. Today we are starting off will a little photo shoot then getting out for a 4hr bike ride. Tonight we are going to have a team dinner with the shop and the man Vern'o the inferno(aka the owner of bob's) He is pretty much Santa(but slimmer) to me all year long, bikes, clothes, helmets, glasses and always great coffee at the shop. I want to thank Bob's again for giving me this chance to ride for them again, because without them I don't think I would be able to go to school. I would have to get a full time job to pay for racing, which would also make me slower because I would have less time to train. So if you got some extra cash burning a hole in your pocket I would click on the link to the right Bob's-Bicycles.com to help out them who in the end really help out me!!

No comments: