Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Holly Excitement Batman

Today I was informed that Team Bob's-Bicycles.com was invited to the Tour D'Indonesia. My First thought was I my gosh I'm going to Indonesia. Second thought was, were is Indonesia? It's between China and Australia if you didn't know. This all I know of right now, other than I will miss the first two weeks back at school. I hope my teachers will understand this once in a lifetime chance, if not I will tell them to get over it.
So with the Bob's Team only able to choose 4 riders, my chance of going is about this big

but they are saying there is a chance so my ass has got to lose some weight and become a climbing machine once again. The whole team wants to go, so it's going to be real hard choice for our director and team manager. I'm glad I don't have to make the decision. So for the next few months I will not be having any beer so don't offer it to me. Sweets are out for me to, no more three bowls of homemade ice-cream here. Lots of no fat foods and fresh foods. I'm bummed that I'm not a for sure but I'm not going to be the only one who's bummed. I'm also new to the squad and I realize that you got to put in your time for these types of things. There is no complaints from me on how this team is ran, and they have only treated me with best respect and gave me a tone of great opportunities already. I will be dedicated for the next two months to keeping motivation high and putting in the time for getting that spot.

2 comments:

Kevin Mullervy said...

Good luck man with having no sweets. Keep on working your ass off and you will make it.

Dave said...

I'll see ya at Hooligans Saturday night.