Saturday, June 02, 2007

Banana Pancakes

When the pros go to the front it's over! Getting drooped on the first climb sucks but I gave it my all and couldn't get back. I chased on the decent and through the caravan(which is a little sketchy). I and about 60 other didn't have what it took to get there. Mark Santa road really well he got a 10th on stage 3. Matt and Mayfield also had great day on the bike. Rose and me, NOT SO MUCH!!!

Well lets bring on the Local racing that way I can boost myself confidence. Cycling is such a crazy roller coaster! With National Championships one week, and getting the time cut another weekend. All I can say is hopefully that's the bottom of that roller and now we can start climbing back up for another high.

Rose and myself are making some banana pancakes to get the day started, for what I don't know because our bikes are in Oregon. We could spend a day a playing the Wii, or cleaning the house a little, or even talk about that time we got smoked at Mt. Hood. Today we have our other roommate moving in, Blake! He is going to be the perfect wing man for the summer, he already has a girlfriend so he can wheel and deal for us.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Yo biotch. Spread the word to Rose and whoever else. Graduation party for us at Courtney's parents house in Boise on Sunday, August 5th. Be there.