Thursday, June 21, 2007

Elkhorn

I have been back in Boise for past few days. I was in Poky hanging out with my Dad and doing a little bag sewing. That's right I can work but I don't like to. I also got to taste some homemade Ice-cream for the first time in a long time. I did the unthinkable I ate three HUGE bowls of it. First was Amazing second was just as good third was not so good to my stomach. I picked J-rose up from the airport last night(home boy had a funky smell when he got into the car) Well the team is heading to Baker city Oregon tomorrow. I'm pretty excited for this race it's my 2nd favorite bike race. Boise twilight #1!!! Anyways Mark S. is going to be the guy racing for the big gc win. The team is looking super solid and going to punish the competition.

Blake and myself went down to alive at 5 in down town Boise last night and there must been a few thousand people out drinking. Dam sometimes life would be much easier not being a bike racer, and start being a Professional hotty chaser. It would be nice to get all tipsy during the week, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking about all the hills and races I got coming up in the next 6 weeks. I will save all those beers for the MT. bike season, BLA. I'm not looking forward to wrecking a lot and not enjoying riding my bike. Tell then I will ride my bike and do nothing besides sit on the couch and wait for the tour to start.

No comments: