Thursday, June 14, 2007

Maybe the Kit for 07-08



What do you think? It's a million times better than the purple.
If I could convert the time that I spent on the Wii today it would of been a rocking cycling work out. I put my body into some big hurt. My estimated norm power is more of a real sign of how it really went down. The Tss is dead on, maybe. I think I really worked on my bowling arm and my hitting arm for baseball. In the last hour is really when it started getting hot! I took off the shirt and grabbed the numb-chuck and did a little boxing. The Tss would of been a lot higher but you know I'm almost pro on the Wii boxing, which throws a real loop into my threshold setting, so the Tss is a little low!!!Maybe

4 comments:

Dave said...

Stu,
Take this phrase with you wherever you go throughout life, it will not let you down. It applies to many different things, but in this case, bike costumes. "White is tight."

Justin Rose said...

your tss is off the charts. but i find that if you square the second intervallic wattage, that perhaps the IF will be mildly but significantly skewed. you better just take a couple days off so as not to dig a hole, but do a few more intervals first. that's just my 2 cents.

Dave said...

What the hell are you two talking about?

Justin Rose said...

you'll know when it's time to know.

stu- did you get a machine for the garage??