Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hood

Wow it's day two and I'm already way tired. The first ITT was really rough for me. I haven't felt that crapy all season. Today J-rose got the KOM jersey pretty dam cool. I was the water boy today and got my first real pro tour hand up aka the push up the road. It was awesome!!! I got dropped the last time up the climb when the teams all started to attack and stu went out the back. I was a little blown. Mark was a star today and got 6th on the stage. I came coasting in a few min after the main pack. WOW it's been rougth and only going to get worse. Oh by the way the stage was a 110 miles.


Ryan Mcknab was in a wreck on sunday in a Road race. He is in stable condition and will be held in an induced coma for four days (until Thursday) to prevent brain swelling

No comments: