Monday, April 02, 2007

MInes





Hill climb i sucked 27 almost 2 min off the winning collegiate time, and three off the best pro 1,2 time. I did get in a solid ride in after the hill climb I really felt like the started coming around a little better. I was shattered afterwards thinking, good thing,.... NOT. I still had the crit the next day.






The crit was the hardest crit I have ever done. The course had a 7 block climb in it. The laps where taking about 4 mins, ouch! The field was crushed. I got 11 on the day and 3rd in d 2. I finished with the main group which was tiny. I was trashed but the legs are coming around after the rest week. It always seems like my legs forget how to push after a little time off.

















Utah is this coming weekend and I'm going to be feeling like a rock star. Plus it will be good to see the family! It's going to be good to see all the guys that I raced with last year too. HEY EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT CUSTOMIZE YOUR BIKE

Mesa Crit the Wednesday Night craz. Just got to watch for cars pot holes and gingers in the corners. It's a fast course with lots of left corners good practice.

1 comment:

Justin Rose said...

485 for a half hour?? this is me being impressed.