Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mesa Crit # 2

Today is the second Mesa crit, and my fifth day on with intensity in my legs. I'm trying to get my legs ready for the Gila in May. The team is going out on the TT bikes before the crit and going to practice rocking the Team Time Trial. Then a half hour later going to get my crit on. I'm going to be rocking the new BOB's bibs that I got(Cadillac quality)!! I wrecked on Monday too, I was riding through an intersection and hit the gravel right in the middle while turning and BAM down on my hip. Luckily I did not get ran over!!! I would of laughed my ass off if I would of saw it, but it wasn't to funny to me. The Jelly Belly shorts have new ventilation holes on the left side now. Oh Pink Bar tape, WHY NOT!!!! The first race in New Mexico people made fun of it, now I have seen a couple bikes with it on from other teams. MESA trend setters. College Algebra sucks if anybody wanted to know

3 comments:

Justin Rose said...

your music is annoying. add some fallout boy so the auto-play is at least tolerable. i think i'm going to sleep on your bed tonight.

Justin Rose said...

i updated my schedule... you can steal it and put it up on yours again.

Dave said...

Dont change it. Euro trash techno is the best. I'm a little freaked out by the whole "I'm sleeping on your bed tonight" thing, but whatever.