Saturday, April 07, 2007

Hell Of The North

F#$% Power tap hubs, Mine locked up on me while I was in a break away today. If anyone can Help me, I need a SRM (a crank that gives me power) so I can still train with power and not have this stupid problem with with P.T. while racing. TTT got second, my legs felt great because I really didn't have to bike race for that long in the RR. Power Tap's SUCK

Please Send Checks Or SRM to My address in the GJ, and May 18 Off to Boise

Well the Hill climbing is not my cup of tea, that's for sure. I'm glad they don't have that event at Nationals because I would get housed!! I did get over 4 hrs today! I hooked up with Mark and Rose after the hill climb and went out and did some rollers. I'm sick of the Collegiate racing I want some Big stage races!!! Soon enough I guess 4 weeks til the Gila I think I really have a lot of work left to be ready for that beast.

No comments: