Friday, April 20, 2007

Time to get back what I left in MT. bike season!!!

So last time I raced in Durango I got slammed about 15 times. This weekend I plan on giving that damage back in attacks. I had a really good week on the bike and hopefully it will travel into the weekend! Dave Grow that super trooper stash for the Gila. I'm getting pretty excited for the Gila and 5days of racing with some big stages.

For all of you that know the Tour of Georgia is going on"watch it LIVE"

Oh I've declared a new Major-Exercise Science Three more years of School. 3 more times I will have a chance at a Collegiate National Championship Jersey.







That's me in the Leader's Jersey driving it at the front, Oh check out the hair in the BOB's kit. The crit was a little negative this week we had a disgruntle(aka Darth Vader,in black) citizen in the group and was mad because the Mesa Team was attacking the other riders and not working to bring back our own team mates back. UH OK lets think about this... it is a training race and there is NO money for us Collegiate racers. So why would we be that motivated to throw it down. I'm stocked to see my team mates getting in the mix and being able to win. I took third, top 4 riders are Mesa's A squad. I hope there is no hard feeling about the race, what happens on the bike should stay on the bike


I'm one step closer to being like my dad and grandpa, I found this knife out riding and had to pick it up. Those two are the Biggest collectors of free stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be driving it real hard there in your leader’s jersey as that guy in black [in the picture] is not even trying to get out of the wind. And the negativity you speak of was not from a citizen rider but from your team’s dynamic. As for being motivated to throw down in a training race - maybe for training, eh? Unless you’re admitting to sitting on my wheel as being training. I doubt you guys even had elevated heart rates. If you did then I’m a bigger badass than you think you are. Good choice on the change of your major. You should stay away from English. You’ll probably never go to England anyway. Are you really going to be here for another three years? Maybe you should try to make some friends. No hard feelings. Seriously.

Justin Rose said...

Wow, I feel tension. It's a bike race... leave it there.