Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Colorado Springs




Well all I can say about Colorado springs got the best of me. I had decent finishes but really suffered felt like I had no legs and was only running on one lung. 8Th in the crit and 13Th in the RR. I got dropped on the 3rd lap with a group of 30 up the road and caught them on the final climb of the day, and road tempo and ended up riding past all the carnage. The Bob's profile pic and the mullet shot. It's looking pretty dam good if you ask me. The ladies say otherwise but the don't know. Durango is this weekend and the weather is looking really shitty.

Well I got the points pretty well locked up in the D II RMCCC. Next weekend is the Mesa State race/ Conference Championships. It's going to be pretty sweet to get the Champion jersey in the home town. The Fruita Fat Tire Festival will be going on around the awards on Sunday too.

1 comment:

Dave said...

God job dude. THe mullet is comin. I'd join you, but I don't think the docs would appreciate it. Maybe I can grow a dirty mustache for Gila. Speaking of that, don't hurt me too bad down there. I'm only good for 20 minutes; remember that. Oh, and don't forget, I'm gonna drink your ass under the table Sunday night in Silver City. I'm sure there's a cowboy or biker bar down there.