Monday, July 30, 2007

Time for some more change

Well I have decided not to go back to Mesa State College, I will be attending Boise State University!! I like the B-town so much that I figure it would be a good place for me to stay for a while longer! With that now I'm kind of under pressure with time, finding a house to live in and getting ready for school! Job, well that seemed way to easy. I went into the Olive Garden to get an application at 3:30 and the host told me that I could talk to a manger before 4:00. I went out to the car and filled it out and went back in to meet with a manager. 80 min later and a tour of the restaurant and a 185 question, personality test, I got a second interview. Went back and got the job. Now in Pocatello for a few weeks before starting the job. I will be working for the man! I also have to make a trip to GJ to pick up all the stuff that I left behind!! So it's going to be pretty busy right up tell school starts 7/27. I will be ready to settle back into my own space and have my own room. Oh I will be attending my first wedding of my High school friends this week. I'm glad it's not me but happy for him!

1 comment:

Matt Weyen said...

whoo hoo, u're sticking around for post-season drinking aka college.