Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I have cracked

So the Indonesia trip is out, not just for me but the whole team. The race got moved back to November. Oh well with twilight pretty much being the end of the season for me!! These are the things I cant stop thinking about now!! I have not stopped drinking the Icee's but soon I can switch to the ICE COLD BEER and beer gardens and cocktail parties and BeerBQ's! It's been a long season 9 months of training for me and I'm pretty drained. I need to get off the training plan and just ride my bike for a little, and enjoy riding my bike. I will take a month totally off the bike this fall and do other things to stay fit(chase the ladies at Mesa). This way I can look at what needs to be done for next season!!! I need to look at a few things and pick some goals for 08. It's pretty early to be thinking about this stuff, but this is good mentally for me! Mt bike season is not going to happen this year. I will be doing nothing but the road from now on!
















Switch


No comments: