Monday, July 16, 2007

Cascade

Well it was really hard and it was a good serving of humble pie. I DNFed on stage 5 when my legs had nothing left I mean it hurt just to peddle my bike.


Well to the stuff that more exciting to talk about than sucking on my bike.


SO I saw this truck the other day. What the hell do you think it gets for gas mileage? That's a whole new level of small man syndrome!! McGovern it's all you buddy!
Matt W. got 9th in the elite Nats TT 31sec off the win flying!!! Good job matt
I also went to the fruit stand with J-rose today and loaded up on the goodness. Fresh spinach, Romain, snow peas, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, cantaloupe(the best I have ever had), peaches, cherries. SO GOOD.
Well Twilight is this week!!! The coolest one day race that I go to all year!!!

1 comment:

ryon said...

hey,
you have to use the answering machine when you call.
you seem to be doing well and working hard for the team, good job. I hope you get to go to indonesia.
you better stay away from my house if you don't want to drink beer. it's all i can think about when it gets this hot, and swimming.
the mtn. scene is going well.
take care
ryon