Monday, May 14, 2007

Life as a National Champion





Holly shit!!! That's about all I can say for now. I want to say thanks for my parents supporting me and dishing out the cash when I needed it. I want to thank my coach for taking me to the next step. I want to thank Sam Krieg for being such a supportive teammate/friend and DICK boss J/K. I also want to thank Rob McGovern and Craig Kidd, I wanted to be you guys so bad when I was little, because you guys dominated. One day Rob told me that I could be better than that. I would never of believed it then, but thanks for pushing me. Thanks for making me suffer like a PIG. I have to pay my respects to my Grandpa Stuart, I miss him a tone and don't really know if I would be here with out him. For everyone who has contacted me in the past two days, thanks so much for the calls. I still cant believe how awesome it is to get that jersey. WOW!!! I'm the first person to get a National Championship jersey on the road at Mesa and the 3rd person to get one. Just writing this makes me look over at the jersey that I got, it's hung on a hanger and I Think holly crap, I won a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!
That last Pic is me hugging Anne Spalding the Conference Director and Mesa's faculty adviser, she almost took me to every race. Thanks Anne

2 comments:

Smitty said...

Hey Stu! Congrats again!

Channel 6 sports did a story on you tonight. Check it out at
http://www.kpvi.com/Global/category.asp?C=95687&nav=menu546_4_1

Beer on us when you get back to town.

Kevin Mullervy said...

Congrats man you earned it. Hope we all can get one next year.