Sunday, May 20, 2007

Life back in the POC

Well I took my last final and got out of GJ as if I was about to get the plague. I started the drinking season Thursday night to celebrate a little. I went riding with Rob and Sam Friday morning up Scout. Drinking Season over!!! Wow I felt like death. I went out on the TT bike for a few hrs yesterday, and felt million time better than Friday. Today I'm going to get a late start on the bike, because one of my best friends is leaving today back to Minnesota. So I'm going to hang out with her until she has to go, then go for a good ride.


I also got to say thanks to Sam and John S. they gave me a new pair of riding shoes. PIMP!!
Oh Sam has got a new espresso maker that is absolutely amazing(14shots already) I will be getting one hopefully in the fall. Pocatello crit is on Tuesday I'm hoping to have a good ride because I know it's going to be hard to get away from the pack of riders. Oh I also will be doing some work again for Sam. I betting on 4 bags I totally screw up, just my guess.
Off to Boise next weekend.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Yo dude. Sorry I missed ya in Pocafellow. I won't be there til next Wednesday for school stuff. Nice new Northwaves. Those are just like my old ones; and I must say, my favorite shoes ever. These new shimanos kind of blow nuts. Anywho, keep 'er real and hopefully see you sooner than later.