Thursday, August 10, 2006

Stu is getting out of the P-Town

On Monday the 14th of August we are meeting at Portneut Valley Brewing at 7pm. This will be most likely the last time I will see a lot of you for a while, so you should come down and by round. After all I'm a broke college student now. If you didn't know I'm moving to Grand Junction, CO to get a degree and not sew chalk bags anymore(ha ha, I can sew). That was fun and I'm sure Sam will be sending me his credit card at Christmas, for gas money. A little bribe to get me back to p- town because he will be out of bags and need someone to do the work for him. Sam it's only the truth.
The race this weekend is the Boise cycling classic. A 95 mile road race with full road closure. I will be attacking on the other side of the road like I was racing in New Zealand. This will be my last race in Idaho this year besides the Scout Mt. Hill climb which my body is going hate me for. Hopefully some of you can cheer ICE on, this weekend in Boise. I will be eating a burger and drinking a dark beer maybe even two beers.

Most of all I would like to see you all there on Monday with TWO BEERS IN HAND OR A PITCHER.

No comments: