Thursday, June 05, 2008

I'm Back Bit(#

Well a lot of things have happened sense I have last post a Blog. So I have taken a break as everyone has seen and people have asked what's wrong. I'm ok everyone

So HOOD. prologue- I started behind Fred Rodriguez who is degreaser and rides for Rock Racing and had an amazing call up compared to mine. I mean I was last years nationals champ. Freddy was a three time US pro national champ I don't even see a difference. I need a bigger call up next time. Well it was over really quick like 2 min and change.

I'm getting pinned up for the Prologue under the bridge of rainy Portland

Then next day was a circuit race on mt. taber and I was feeling like I was going to get dropped in the first 30mins, Then something happened I started feeling good and started moving up! It was a sweet course in Mt. Taber park in Portland and tones of spectators cheering us on.

The next stage took place in Hood river and was the one that sent me home last year. I was a little scared. I felt sandwich bag and was climbing right up there until the last time up the climb when the shit hit the fan. But I was still in it for another day.

The TT was probably the coolest course that you could have a TT. I got 99th and really didn't spend a tone of energy yet the winner did kill me by like 7 min in a 36min tt. He's GOOD and Super Fast.

Road Race # 2. Well fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. SO SHAME ON ME. I let someone take care of my feeds, bad idea I was out of water before the first feed zone, and they didn't have neutral feed either. SUPER LAME later STU That's what we call
Garbage Bag not awesome
END OF HOOD

I got back and was riding my Single Speed MTB bike everyday and loving it. The trails in the Boise foothills are so smooth and a lot of fun to ride. I did it so much and was peddling that thing up some super steep hills and my Achilles tendon was not liking it to much. Taking me off the bike for a solid week

Well I did ride my Cruiser bike down town Friday and Saturday because drinking and driving is not cool. I flipped the 180 with a grab(booze) no riding and drinking lots of alcohol. Well two day of that I let go of that Grab and did another 180. I have been riding all week and the legs feel a lil sluggish but no better way to get the legs ready for some racing, other than racing my bike.

I leave in the tomorrow for Montana, Whitefish for a Crit and a Road Race. Not a goal more of a last min. decision to get the legs ready for the hard weeks of racing a head.

No comments: