Thursday, January 11, 2007

!!! I GOT A NEW BIKE!!!



Wow I just got back to Idaho Today and the weather is NO GOOD! I spent the last week down in San Diego with my big sis. San Diego weather is to die for, it's unbeleavable. I got to hang out with her posy of friends which are crazy, but what girls aren't!! They where great I had a really good time with her friends. Jess and myself ate out at a lot of really good resturants and met up with Greg Stuart(cousin) and his Girl friend for a dinner. Greg took us to get spamoni(amazing I had two larges while I was there) Italian ice cream. We(Jess, Posy,crew of Oregon ducks and myself)went out to the PB area of San Diego to a bar, I got to show off some of my Booz-dancing moves, which I'm a pro at. I think they should have booz-yoga(now that could be alot of fun, pick up the limber ones)!! I got to look around some really cool bike shops!! I did come down with a cold while I was there and still fighting it! I picked up my new bike today. BAM!!! It's the shit!!! Going back to the Gj real soon but looking forward to it!! I need to get back into a routine. Thanks Jess for such a fun week and for everything, I can't wait to go back and hang out with you!!



Big Sis and Myself out on my birthday!!!

2 comments:

Laura Whittier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Whittier said...

Hey there, alright so I don't know if you remember me but I met you when you were out at The Field pub in san diego with your sister, on your birthday. Anyway I was cleaning out my purse and found a napkin with an address for your blog on it and thought Hey, I'm going to go see what this is all about.

Anyway hope the birthday and the trip rocked.