Thursday, January 04, 2007

23 dam I getting older

Well another great year has gone by. I'm in San Diego now kicking it with my older sister. Well the last few days have been so much fun, and a little sleep deprived. I spent the new year hanging out with J-ro and some friends. We went out to a Mia Tia restaurant and it was 55$ a plate($%#@) but the food was really good couldn't tell you what I had. Then we went to a house party in Eagle, good times and got a good new years kiss(hottie). I then hung out with Kathy B. house for a couple of days tell I came down here to Sunny Cali.

So it's my Birthday, Now the plans are to go work out and then get my game face ready for tonight!! I have to do some making up because I didn't drink during the Boise State football, game which was the best game of football ever. Go Boise State - I think Mesa could take them, well never mind I think Boise high could take them. Well I'm going to get my sweat on, and try to burn a few thousand calories so I can justify the drinking that is ahead of me.

My Name is Bobby O'shea LETS GET DRUNK!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jamis o' toole!

it's snowing here, so ride for me also. oh, i'm moving to boise in March.