Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Back to School

Well my first day of school was cake. My first and only class on Mondays and Wednesdays starts at 7PM and end at 9pm. I also felt like the man in the class because it was so easy (College Algebra). Today I have a little more class 8 to 12:15 but then I'm done. There is some new faces on campus, good bad And I want to meat. The training is going really well, feeling more and more like 100% after the sickness. I'm hoping to get the new bike out on the road tomorrow. I just registered for the Valley Of the Sun. I have noticed on the registered riders that Utah and Idaho are going to be showing those southern boys whats up.


Oh my arms are feeling better after having 5 days off from the WII. I haven't had my arms hurt so bad in a long time.

No comments: