Friday, October 06, 2006

Rain Rain Rain

Well interbike was awesome as always. I got to see some of the boys from the P.O.C. I also got to see Sam lose some money again this year.


In the past week it has been really rainy and the trails have been really muddy. Today it has rained all day and it's is supposed to rain all weekend. Which for me spells out a even shittier time on the Mountain bike. I'm a fair weather racer, cold= no thanks, rainy= no thanks, dirty= no thanks, but put all of those together and thats what our Mesa State College Mountain bike race is going to be like,BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!! Hopefully next week is better because nationals is in 3 weeks. I need all the practice I can get because I suck.


Taking what I can get, she was a little bigger than me but that has never stopped me before

1 comment:

Dave said...

"She was a little bigger than me, but that has never stopped me before?" That sounds like somebody else I know. Haha.