Monday, October 23, 2006

RACING NATIONALS



Wow nationals is such a great time. I was a little disappointed about the officiating from usa cycling. They really had things messed up all weekend long. Well in the short track we started at 8:00 in the morning when it was 30 degrees this really screwed me because you have to be waiting for your spot on the on the front line so you can have a good position. Well I had a great position and had no legs. I ended up 32 out of 100 person field but was really disappointed. I started slow and was building speed but it was already to late. In the XC I had started at the back to stay warm and had a really good day, but my technical skills are no there so I lost tones of time in those sections and lost tones of positions on the down hill. I felt good about my XC even though I got 50th. I also did not wreck at all, finally brought my A game. I also did a lot of super spectator and with Mesa spirit. All weekend long the Mesa riders were wearing little red skirts because we were also going for the SPIRIT award. During the four cross I was wearing my Pink Panther outfit with a pink wig and some goggles. The tail of the Pink Panther became the ........ which popped out of the red skirt and all the ladies could not stop checking it out. The banquet for the cross country awards was the best time for sure. The Mesa team went in drag. We showed up at the banquet and the we got some looks from the others schools. Mesa was the
loudest. It was awesome.

University of West Virgina have fun eating on this table

You got to Love Lees Mcree college.

No comments: