Tuesday, February 10, 2009

MADE YOU LOOK

Well I have been super busy with School, Homework, Work , Internships, and RIDING BIKES.  So the blog is getting a little lack of my attention.  So I did my first EHB this past weekend.  I felt really good during the ride and had a good climb too.  I thought I was going to die afterwards, I ate a Texano Burrito from Los Betos.  I hung out the rest of the day on my couch in the feudal-position.  I am going to Texas this week to see my lady. I will also bring a bike and be able to ride why I'm down there.  I will also be meeting up with an advisor for Sports Management Masters program why I'm down there.  

I am have started to really think about bike racing. IT'S ON

I will write soon I promise I have a few big layovers on the way down and the way back.

3 comments:

Matt Weyen said...

I ate a California and a chicken burrito from the Betos after that ride too! Damn good stuff!

Calvin said...

Man up and order the chile-relleno-burrito next time you're there. I don't know what good it does for post-ride wonky-ness, but I do know it puts a smile on your face.

Kevin Mullervy said...

Come back to Mesa