Friday, February 20, 2009

It's almost time to race bikes

In 8 days I will be starting off the 2009 season in the SIN city.  You know what they what happens in vegas stays in vegas. Well that will be true if my legs get ripped of and force fed to me.  Yet if I have any good legs the word will be spread world wide.  I will be starting the season as a solo bob's rider at the Callville Bay Classic.  I will we hitching a ride down with my hommies from the POC.  I will be racing with Sam Krieg the owner of Krieg Cycling, if you don't have one of his saddle bags on your bike you waisted 20 bucks on the bag you got.  Tomorrow at 11 I am  going to do the EHB LOOP.  Hope to see you out there.

1 comment:

kai said...

Good luck at the race. You are going to take those guys for all they are worth, plus some!