Sunday, December 23, 2007

TGFCB

The roomies and I getting well hydrated at BSU vs U of I game


I don't know how some people do it, study everyday all day long for 16 weeks. I put in a solid 2 weeks of studying and my brain was not use to the amount of info it took in(it hurt). My body also took a huge beating too, the study position is really not the comfortable there needs to be better ergonomic seating at coffee shops. I think I averaged about 5 coffee's a day which had me so wired that some nights I would lay in bed and go over my studies tell 2 and 3 in the morn. I was getting back up a 7 most mornings, to resume my studies. I passed all my class some with A's and B's and one that I had to get a 75% on the final to pass the class. Sounds easy right well my other two test grades in this class would say it was impossible. It shows if you put your mind to something you can do it, 75% is what I got and I'm so happy that I don't have to take that class over.

Riding has been good on the trainer as long as I'm doing a work out. It's the easy rides that kill me it's unforgiving like studying. Jrose and myself did a little rearranging to consolidate the beer pong room to setup the trainers, TV, DVD player and 3 fans.

It also snowed last night in the valley which puts a real NO NO on riding outside today. I might go for a hike tonight just to keep me sane in the outdoors.


Congrats to the 3 gingers (Ginger Twins and Sambo) for supporting the red hair like champs at cyclocross nationals!!!
sambo's Pic taken by the ginger below Ginger love

Photo ©: Kurt Jambretz/www.actionimages.cc

2 comments:

Kevin Mullervy said...

Sick Pics.

Unknown said...

hey, get my cell from Buster so you can call me and talk about sprinting! (Can't give it out in your blog comment space due to security reasons---the Bulgarians are still on the hunt for me. Yeah, I know, scary stuff.)