Friday, October 12, 2007

What have you done to help prevent global warming today?!?


I just watched the documentary An Inconvenient Truth.
To watch the trailer of this documentary
click here

The Ale Gore
documentary on how we can help keep the world a livable place for us our children and grandchildren ect... This documentary has opened up my eyes for sure. I cant really say that I have done anything to really help other than I ride my bike to school everyday. We are also recycling at the house now too. We have a few beer cans at the house every weekend!! The question to ask yourself is, what part am I taking in to help save the earth from global warming? I have two old teammates from Mesa that are on a team promoting Start Global Cooling!!! Also check out their teams website!!!

SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

4 comments:

Dave said...

I drove half a mile to work with my seat heaters on the other day. It was cold. That's good for the environment right? I drove slow.

Kevin Mullervy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin Mullervy said...

Sweet post man, that was a good documentary. Did you get your sound system back?

Anonymous said...

Since you're not driving motor vehicles, I'll lend you my horse if you don't want to trash that shiny new team bike in this rainy, gritty weather. I think horse emissions aren't as bad as car. but maybe I'm wrong?!
-Sarah Brown