Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

So it's the day we celebrate girls wearing victory secrets underwear out in public!! YEAH now that a good holiday. I will not be going out thou, I get out of class at 10 PM and have to get some stuff done for Krieg Climbing. I did get my fare share of fun this past weekend. I have been training a tone and feeling like I'm getting stronger(if that means being soar all the time). I have been busy with school too, I wish I didn't have do all these boring core classes that I'm not interested in at all. I will be a more rounded person because of it thou. This is the Girl Friend Linsey and me out partying it up this past weekend! How ugly is that skin-suit I felt like a super hero, or a super dork either way I look funny for sure!!!

1 comment:

Kevin Mullervy said...

Dude that is a sweet skin-suit. About time you update this blog.