Monday, February 19, 2007

VOS

Well back in the GJ, and it's cold outside. I had a good ride on my TT bike on Friday, my 51st place might not say so but I did put out good power, for February. Saturday I knew was going to be my day to try to get some time back. It was super windy and the cross wind was insane. I felt good I went with a lot of breaks but nothing was stinking the field just had to much horse power early on. The last time through the feed zone I laid down a monster attack. I made it down the hill with the tail wind spinning out, turned into the head wind and drilled it I made it across to the one guy who was out there for a half a lap longer than me. We turned into the cross wind and started to rotate my legs did not like this one bit. We got caught by one more guy who was rolling. We turned into the tail wind to the finish and my legs just gave out on me to juice in the legs. I got dropped and tried to stick the 3rd place and got caught by the field ouch!! I ended up 19th on the day. I got a top twenty in the crit and one a prime that was a pound of 53x11 coffee. I ended up 24th overall not bad for February. I felt like the weekend was a win in my books.

No comments: