Thursday, February 08, 2007

Euro Mullet Taking over the MSC Cycling Team








Story Coming soon!!!



It looks PRO !!!



What a great week of training last week my best week of power ever and I feel great. I am heading off to AZ in two days. I can't wait, I have spent my time training doing the intervals and sweating so much that I could grow crops with it. I wouldn't eat then thou. I think I'm in the best form of my life which is pretty awesome. I have been doing my workouts and joining in another GJ riders afterwards and have been riding really well. I am so busy now days with working, at Boston's as a server school and training. No free time!! I am also the Men's Team captain for the men's cycling team. That also takes a good chunk of time. So ladies I will just have to put you on hold tell this summer. The riding shots are taken by Mat Peters. Team Mullet will be rocking it in AZ.
Conor trying to chase me down.

1 comment:

Dave said...

You guys better be fast if you're gonna rock a Tom Boonen wanna be euro mullet. If not, it's gonna be embarassing. I got faith.