Friday, May 26, 2006

Thanksgiving point




















Getting the congrat for the 5th place

Making the Fast turn at 38mph with the help of a good tail wind and smooth pavement!!!










The low down!!! With the first prime called out I jumped on someone's wheel and jumped with about 200 meters. I won the prime. The second Prime was called out and I went with a move and I came through in first and tried to go for it but someone came around me, I sat up and spun my legs out. With 4 laps to go in the race Chuck Collins went to the front and had the pace high. 2 laps to go Chuck blew up and Mark S went of with Uhl from boise and they stayed away tell 1/2 lap to the finish. With them back in pack. A sportsbaseonline rider attacked with me on his wheel I was in perfect position for the sprint. Coming in to the last corner in second I had already been in that position and knew what needed to be done. With ten meters i looked back and saw nothing. The arms up in the air I came across the line at 39.2 with 1 finger up on both hands thrusting back and forth in the air.

fighting it out for the sprint... 2nd in the pack 9th on the day
http://samkrieginpocatello.blogspot.com/

No comments: