Sunday, September 28, 2008

Choices

Well yesterday was my first ever cyclocross race. I was so nervous for it. I awoke at 1:00 am ready to race. The race started off super fast and hard finding the right line. I was hanging in there and slowly kept on dropping places. My barrier skills are really small to almost nothing. I think I was taking 10 steps and others were taking 4 steps. So I will be working on taking those barriers at speed.

But the real decision is what races should I do. As you all know that I'm going to school working and racing. Cross is out of my own pocket so I can only chose to do some races not all because of my life style of Paycheck to Paycheck. I don't live on top roman noodles, but if I did I could do all the cross races. Which in return, making me better for next season on the road, which is the over all goal.

So choice A
Go off the paleo diet and take up the anorexia diet
Get to do all the cross races but finish poorly
And still be able to Pay the bills.

Choice B
Stay on Paleo Diet
race a few cyclocross races getting decent skills
and still paying the bills

Choice C
Stay on Paleo Diet
Race all cross races and get a lot of fitness
Sleep under the bridge in my car

Choice D
Your Input fire away, let me know what's on your mind

6 comments:

Kevin Mullervy said...

Choice C I think is your best bet

Dave said...

B

Smitty said...

Get OFF THE DIET.. You don't need it... RIDE RIDE RIDE some more... Cross train... whether that be on the bike, in the pool.. or how bout a little mountain trail running.... do some Cyclocross so you have FUN.. see Ami whenever possible... go to class... and eat responsibly. But my god Stu.. get off the diet! You have nothing to lose... and it will weaken your strength! You need the nutrients in FOOD!

Ok. If that's not an option I choose B.

Smitty said...

Option E. Stop Dieting. You don't need it.

Justin Rose said...

b sounds money. just do a race every couple weeks when you need some motivation. and sweet talk tad for the rest. eh??

samkrieg said...

choice E:
GET IN YOU CAR AND COME TO poki... SEW SOME CHALK BAGS!! MAKE ENOUGH MONEY IN 4 DAYS!!!! TO COVER ALL YOU CROSS RACES AND YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING YOU WANT....

oh... THIS WOULD REQUIRE SOME REPONSIBILITY... AND HARD WORK.... MOST OF AMERICA RIGHT NOW IS SCARED OF BOTH.... STEP UP!