Friday, September 21, 2007

Getting close to being that time again!

Well being back in school I have been like a 18 year once again, bring on the beers. Only on the weekends, school work all week long. We have built a beer bong table which is a main attraction. A great investment, people bring beer over every weekend to play!! The only bad thing about it is you can get super duper drunk real quick(me last Friday). The Bob's crew (riders/the worker bee's at bob's/owner Verno the inferno) are all going out for the end of the year blow out. Then to our house for the BEER PONG!!

On a more serious note
With taking a good break away from my bike. It's about that time that I get back on the bike and start thinking about the goals for next year. I really want to rip legs off next season I think I had a great season but could of been a little better if I would not have raced my Dad's mountain bike last year in the collegiate season. I really want to become an explosive racer, for the crits next year. I also want become good friends with my TT bikes and not have a love/hate relationship with it!! I also want to get my Category 1 license nest year, but I will need some help form my team for sure. One of the things I have to do is come out strong but not to strong saving the real firepower for later in the season!!

Hey if your ever in boise and want to check out the new pad/play a game of BEER Pong, Just buy a case of Keystone Light, and it's game on

1 comment:

Dave said...

Sign me up! I'm a nati ice fan myself though.