Saturday, December 16, 2006

Scorching Day In the GJ
















Well I got my Finals finish this week(thank goodness for that) and got a lot of good riding with Justin Rose, Gingers, Forbes (from DU) and myself (powerhouse). I felt like I had really good legs this week. I hit a PR for the 30 min effort(wouldn't you like to know what kind of power that is). We 13hrs in 5 days of training. I am way excited to have a few days off the bike and rest because I am ready to go back to the Poky and do some work and training before heading to Boise to get a new bike and off to Cali for a week. I am also planning to make a quick 4 day trip to Montana to hang out and have a good time with my new favorite Swedish Hottie(Alex coolest girl I have met in a long time). Sorry other ladies it's true!!! Then back to the GJ a week before school starts to get some training done before Las Vegas Race. I will be back in school for 4 days and I leave good thing in don't have class on Friday's this semester. I have also taken over the MSC Cycling website which is going to be a work in progress. I have really started working on the Riders Bios(aka my own so I can find out how to work Html codeing). I will have the thing Pimped out my the end of the break. I can't take all the Prop's for it I'm getting a lot of help from my Uncle Tom.

1 comment:

Dave said...

13 hours? That's it? Me and my girlfriend did 13 1/2 in five days. Hope you did those 8 by 8's I told you to do. P.S.- those pictures are really gay. I'm just glad I know how big o' players you and Rose are or I'd question your sexuality.