Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Training

Well today was my first day on the road bike putting out effort. I did a 30 Min interval at 315 and it was easy, I was told to do 300. So I am an over achiever. I also had a real dick in a Minnie van swerve at me and some of my buddies. We got him to pull over and we called the cops and asked them to send a Police car to our position. After I told the old man where he could stick it and verbally abused him a little sense he almost killed me by his van. The cops showed up. NOT ONE CAR, NOT TWO CARS, NOT THREE CARS, BUT FOUR POLICE CARS, I felt like I was at an EPO deal gone bad with three cyclist and a car there. We both got warnings WHATEVER. I scared that old man for life, with my mouth. But he did give me one dirty look that might stick with me for a few days.

No comments: